Timberland launches geocaching treasure hunt
Timberland has created a GPS-enabled treasure hunt that will run across London and five other European cities to promote its new Earthkeepers range of footwear.
Timberland: Trail of Heroes geocaching campaign takes in six cities
The ‘Trail of Heroes’ campaign will run across six cities – Paris, London, Milan, Brussels, Berlin and Madrid – until June.
The treasure hunt has been developed to get consumers outdoors to find a uniquely designed set of containers, which have been strategically hidden in each city.
A bespoke website, www.geocaching.com/trailofheroes, created by brand experience specialists BEcause and Groundspeak, will enable consumers to register to take part in the geocaching treasure hunt for the chance to win a selection of Timberland products.
The main prize is the "Ultimate Outdoor Adventure" – a week’s holiday for two to Iceland, including two nights' accommodation in a four-star hotel.
Joss Davidge, business director at BEcause, said: "It’s incredibly exciting for BEcause to be working with Timberland on its first ever geocaching campaign. I have every confidence that this multi-city experience will engage huge numbers of consumers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London