Timberland launches geocaching treasure hunt
Timberland has created a GPS-enabled treasure hunt that will run across London and five other European cities to promote its new Earthkeepers range of footwear.
Timberland: Trail of Heroes geocaching campaign takes in six cities
The ‘Trail of Heroes’ campaign will run across six cities – Paris, London, Milan, Brussels, Berlin and Madrid – until June.
The treasure hunt has been developed to get consumers outdoors to find a uniquely designed set of containers, which have been strategically hidden in each city.
A bespoke website, www.geocaching.com/trailofheroes, created by brand experience specialists BEcause and Groundspeak, will enable consumers to register to take part in the geocaching treasure hunt for the chance to win a selection of Timberland products.
The main prize is the "Ultimate Outdoor Adventure" – a week’s holiday for two to Iceland, including two nights' accommodation in a four-star hotel.
Joss Davidge, business director at BEcause, said: "It’s incredibly exciting for BEcause to be working with Timberland on its first ever geocaching campaign. I have every confidence that this multi-city experience will engage huge numbers of consumers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Digital Account Handler - Fashion Retail - London - c£220a day Aquent c£230 aday, Greater London