Brand Republic Group to introduce digital subscription model
The Brand Republic network of digital business publications, which includes sister online destinations of industry bibles Campaign, Marketing, PRWeek and Media Week, will introduce digital subscriptions across all titles this summer.
The Brand Republic Group of digital business titles
The online strategy will be implemented on a rolling basis from July with current or new subscribers to any of the individual Brand Republic Group of titles offered across its entire marketing and communications portfolio.
As part of the move Haymarket Business Media’s Brand Media division, which publishes weekly magazines, numerous websites and produces live events such as Media 360 and the Media Week Awards, will now be simply known as the Brand Republic Group.
The Brand Republic Group attracts in excess of 700,000 unique users every month across its editorial sites and is the most comprehensive resource for news, analysis and business insight for marketing and communications professionals in the UK and across the globe.
Danny Rogers, editor-in-chief of Brand Republic Group, said: "Combined, our titles make up the most authoritative, expert and credible source of news and analysis across all marketing and communications disciplines. While we remain committed to a multi-channel strategy, including producing strong print products, over recent years we’ve seen a dramatic shift in readership to online and the new model reflects that shift."
The Brand Republic Group of websites will offer a mix of free and paid-for content. Access to jobs and blogs will remain open across the network, while its news services will adopt a metered approach, with registered users being able to access a number of stories each month before being asked to subscribe.
Analysis, research and comment, people directories such as Campaign’s A List, PRWeek’s Powerbook and Marketing’s Little Black Book, and the extensive resources such as the School Reports and The Work will only be available to subscribers.
Current online users and print subscribers will be offered varying pricing structures depending on digital or print preferences, giving readers flexibility over how they access content.
Members will also benefit from a new Brand Republic Subscribers Club offering discounts on conferences and events, and premium services including improved digital products that will deliver content to readers across multiple platforms.
Rogers said: "This move will allow us to invest in the journalism and product development to maintain our leadership position in the digital age and deliver improved services to our readers. It is also a big step on the path to establishing our reputation as the ‘BBC of Brands’ – an unrivalled and indispensable resource for all marketing and communications professionals."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London