AOP chief takes stock before 'biggest ever' awards
As the AOP prepares to host its tenth annual awards, its director Lee Baker talks to Brand Republic about the changes the past decade has brought for online publishers.
In this four-minute video Baker also fields questions about the challenges and opportunities facing publishers today and how the AOP has responded to the changing needs of its members.
The awards take place at The Roundhouse in Camden tomorrow (9 June) to celebrate the best products and people in the online publishing industry.
Guardian News & Media led the field at last year's awards and is a strong contender this year along with IPC, Telegraph Media Group and United Business Media, based on nominations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London