AOP chief takes stock before 'biggest ever' awards
As the AOP prepares to host its tenth annual awards, its director Lee Baker talks to Brand Republic about the changes the past decade has brought for online publishers.
In this four-minute video Baker also fields questions about the challenges and opportunities facing publishers today and how the AOP has responded to the changing needs of its members.
The awards take place at The Roundhouse in Camden tomorrow (9 June) to celebrate the best products and people in the online publishing industry.
Guardian News & Media led the field at last year's awards and is a strong contender this year along with IPC, Telegraph Media Group and United Business Media, based on nominations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London