AOP chief takes stock before 'biggest ever' awards
As the AOP prepares to host its tenth annual awards, its director Lee Baker talks to Brand Republic about the changes the past decade has brought for online publishers.
In this four-minute video Baker also fields questions about the challenges and opportunities facing publishers today and how the AOP has responded to the changing needs of its members.
The awards take place at The Roundhouse in Camden tomorrow (9 June) to celebrate the best products and people in the online publishing industry.
Guardian News & Media led the field at last year's awards and is a strong contender this year along with IPC, Telegraph Media Group and United Business Media, based on nominations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London