NHS Direct just the tonic for BR app chart
This week's branded app chart is topped by NHS Direct, with Volkswagen making a new entry in second place.
NHS Direct: straight in at number one in the BR app chart
Released on 31 May, the universal appeal of the free NHS Direct app has driven it straight to the head of the table.
It gives health advice via a questionnaire approach, but is only intended to be used by people living in England.
The Volkswagen app celebrates 35 years of the Golf GTI in a free driving game and also includes a dealership locator tool.
Further down the chart, Groupon hangs on in the top three and there is a re-entry to the top 15 for Barclaycard's Waterslide Extreme game, first released in 2009.
Orange takes 15th place with a new app helping users to easily connect to BT Openzone public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London