Watch the live stream of Google's Think Mobile conference
With mobile playing an increasingly important role in consumers lives, Google talks to Rory Sutherland and Charles Dunstone about its impact on adland.
Rory Sutherland on stage at Google's Think Mobile event
Watch the live stream of Google's Think Mobile event from 2pm, to hear Rory Sutherland, vice-president of Ogilvy, Charles Dunstone, founder and chief executive of Carphone Warehouse, and Ian Carrington, mobile advertising sales director of Google, discuss the future of mobile, and why marketers need to reshape their strategies.
14:00-14:05, Welcome, Ian Carrington, Google mobile advertising sales director
14:05-14:35, Keynote 1, Rory Sutherland, vice president Ogilvy
14:35-15:05, Keynote 2, Charles Dunstone, founder & chief executive, Carphone Warehouse Group
15:50-16:15, It's Not Too Late To Be Early, Ian Carrington, Google Mobile Advertising Sales Director
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London