Watch the live stream of Google's Think Mobile conference
With mobile playing an increasingly important role in consumers lives, Google talks to Rory Sutherland and Charles Dunstone about its impact on adland.
Rory Sutherland on stage at Google's Think Mobile event
Watch the live stream of Google's Think Mobile event from 2pm, to hear Rory Sutherland, vice-president of Ogilvy, Charles Dunstone, founder and chief executive of Carphone Warehouse, and Ian Carrington, mobile advertising sales director of Google, discuss the future of mobile, and why marketers need to reshape their strategies.
14:00-14:05, Welcome, Ian Carrington, Google mobile advertising sales director
14:05-14:35, Keynote 1, Rory Sutherland, vice president Ogilvy
14:35-15:05, Keynote 2, Charles Dunstone, founder & chief executive, Carphone Warehouse Group
15:50-16:15, It's Not Too Late To Be Early, Ian Carrington, Google Mobile Advertising Sales Director
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham