Watch the live stream of Google's Think Mobile conference
With mobile playing an increasingly important role in consumers lives, Google talks to Rory Sutherland and Charles Dunstone about its impact on adland.
Rory Sutherland on stage at Google's Think Mobile event
Watch the live stream of Google's Think Mobile event from 2pm, to hear Rory Sutherland, vice-president of Ogilvy, Charles Dunstone, founder and chief executive of Carphone Warehouse, and Ian Carrington, mobile advertising sales director of Google, discuss the future of mobile, and why marketers need to reshape their strategies.
14:00-14:05, Welcome, Ian Carrington, Google mobile advertising sales director
14:05-14:35, Keynote 1, Rory Sutherland, vice president Ogilvy
14:35-15:05, Keynote 2, Charles Dunstone, founder & chief executive, Carphone Warehouse Group
15:50-16:15, It's Not Too Late To Be Early, Ian Carrington, Google Mobile Advertising Sales Director
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London