O2 Priority Moments rides to top of BR app chart
O2's Priority Moments app has stormed the BR app chart ahead of new entries including The Sun Dream Team and Channel 4 News.
O2: Priority Moments app tops this week's BR chart
Priority Moments flags up offers for O2's 22 million customers from nearby retailers participating in the scheme, including WH Smith and French Connection.
The app has become popular even before the 26 July launch of a £6m ad campaign for the programme, which launched last week.
Last week's number one, the official app for golf's Open Championship, which ended on Sunday, is down to number five.
ITV Player holds on to the second spot, while Facebook climbs one place to number three.
The Sun's Dream Team fantasy football game is a new entry at number four and Channel 4 News debuts at number six.
Next and the Harry Potter Spells app, further down the list, are re-entries.
Unusually, there are no Sky apps in this week's chart.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London