O2 Priority Moments rides to top of BR app chart
O2's Priority Moments app has stormed the BR app chart ahead of new entries including The Sun Dream Team and Channel 4 News.
O2: Priority Moments app tops this week's BR chart
Priority Moments flags up offers for O2's 22 million customers from nearby retailers participating in the scheme, including WH Smith and French Connection.
The app has become popular even before the 26 July launch of a £6m ad campaign for the programme, which launched last week.
Last week's number one, the official app for golf's Open Championship, which ended on Sunday, is down to number five.
ITV Player holds on to the second spot, while Facebook climbs one place to number three.
The Sun's Dream Team fantasy football game is a new entry at number four and Channel 4 News debuts at number six.
Next and the Harry Potter Spells app, further down the list, are re-entries.
Unusually, there are no Sky apps in this week's chart.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London
- PR SAE, Media/Marketing Services, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London