O2 Priority Moments rides to top of BR app chart
O2's Priority Moments app has stormed the BR app chart ahead of new entries including The Sun Dream Team and Channel 4 News.
O2: Priority Moments app tops this week's BR chart
Priority Moments flags up offers for O2's 22 million customers from nearby retailers participating in the scheme, including WH Smith and French Connection.
The app has become popular even before the 26 July launch of a £6m ad campaign for the programme, which launched last week.
Last week's number one, the official app for golf's Open Championship, which ended on Sunday, is down to number five.
ITV Player holds on to the second spot, while Facebook climbs one place to number three.
The Sun's Dream Team fantasy football game is a new entry at number four and Channel 4 News debuts at number six.
Next and the Harry Potter Spells app, further down the list, are re-entries.
Unusually, there are no Sky apps in this week's chart.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire