O2 Priority Moments rides to top of BR app chart
O2's Priority Moments app has stormed the BR app chart ahead of new entries including The Sun Dream Team and Channel 4 News.
O2: Priority Moments app tops this week's BR chart
Priority Moments flags up offers for O2's 22 million customers from nearby retailers participating in the scheme, including WH Smith and French Connection.
The app has become popular even before the 26 July launch of a £6m ad campaign for the programme, which launched last week.
Last week's number one, the official app for golf's Open Championship, which ended on Sunday, is down to number five.
ITV Player holds on to the second spot, while Facebook climbs one place to number three.
The Sun's Dream Team fantasy football game is a new entry at number four and Channel 4 News debuts at number six.
Next and the Harry Potter Spells app, further down the list, are re-entries.
Unusually, there are no Sky apps in this week's chart.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Advertising Technology Business Silverdrum £30,000 + bonus + benefits, London