JWT and Ebiquity sign up as headline partners for BrandMAX
JWT and Ebiquity are the headline partners for BrandMAX, a two-day conference and networking event for senior marketers at Altitude 360 in London's Millbank Tower on September 21 and 22, Brand Republic Group is delighted to announce.
BrandMAX: JWT and Ebiquity sign up as headline partners
The speakers include: Andy Street, managing director of John Lewis Partnership; Nina Bibby, Barclaycard’s CMO; Richard Hudson, marketing director of BMW; and more.
Together they will ensure all areas in the marketing mix are covered at the event (brand-max.net).
EffectiveBrands, Smooth Radio and pd3 have also joined the event as partners.
Guy Hayward, chief executive officer of JWT UK Group, said: "We are delighted to partner with Brand Republic Group for the launch of the inaugural BrandMAX summit.
"As the marketing landscape moves at such a fast pace, an event like this gives us all a chance to take stock and debate the future of successful brand communications."
Nick Manning, managing director, business development, Ebiquity, said: "Optimising brand performance is an increasingly complex but critical thing for companies to achieve.
"It requires the alignment of brand communications, corporate communications and consumer sentiment. It requires careful enabling, measuring and managing. BrandMAX will bring this agenda to life through best-in-class case studies, engaging debate and transformational thinking."
An elite event, the summit will have room for 250 senior marketers, sponsors and leading advertising and communication practitioners who want to be part of the debate.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London