Vauxhall offers football hairdos on Facebook
Vauxhall is backing its Home Nations football sponsorship with the launch of a new Facebook page, featuring an app that lets users try out the hairstyles of iconic footballers such as Kevin Keegan and Rudi Voller.
Vauxhall: retro Facebook app promotes Home Nations football sponsorship
Now the car manufacturer aims to drum up nostalgia surrounding the game and is encouraging football fans to share favourite memories of watching and playing the game.
Visitors to the page, created by Skive, can use the Retro Restyle app to try out nostalgic hairstyles on pictures of themselves.
The page also hosts Vauxhall’s Big Pitch competition, which gives football fans the opportunity to win tickets to the England v Holland match on 10 August, as well as the chance to train and play at Wembley or at Windsor Park in Northern Ireland.
Peter Hope, marketing director at Vauxhall, said: "Football is all about fans and we wanted to devise a truly unique engagement.
"As a company, we consistently strive to be innovative and forward-thinking, and using our national stadium pitch games in this way enables us to engage the hearts and minds of the English and Northern Irish fans."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London