Appointment to view: Jason Donovan on Wall's shoot
Eighties pop favourite Jason Donovan has lent his talents to an interactive online campaign from Wall's, featuring its singing miniature dog Alan. Here's a look behind the scenes.
The online work is the next stage in the brand's ‘Thank You, Thank You’ campaign, which started earlier this year with a TV ad.
It features Donovan and Alan singing a tongue-in-cheek love song.
The campaign launched yesterday and is live on the brand's website.
The work was developed by Freud Communications in partnership with Ralph Productions and Saatchi & Saatchi.
The drive will be supported by an online and offline PR campaign and reinforced with online advertising planned through Vizeum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)