Appointment to view: Jason Donovan on Wall's shoot
Eighties pop favourite Jason Donovan has lent his talents to an interactive online campaign from Wall's, featuring its singing miniature dog Alan. Here's a look behind the scenes.
The online work is the next stage in the brand's ‘Thank You, Thank You’ campaign, which started earlier this year with a TV ad.
It features Donovan and Alan singing a tongue-in-cheek love song.
The campaign launched yesterday and is live on the brand's website.
The work was developed by Freud Communications in partnership with Ralph Productions and Saatchi & Saatchi.
The drive will be supported by an online and offline PR campaign and reinforced with online advertising planned through Vizeum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Manager fishtank £32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Bath