Appointment to view: Jason Donovan on Wall's shoot
Eighties pop favourite Jason Donovan has lent his talents to an interactive online campaign from Wall's, featuring its singing miniature dog Alan. Here's a look behind the scenes.
The online work is the next stage in the brand's ‘Thank You, Thank You’ campaign, which started earlier this year with a TV ad.
It features Donovan and Alan singing a tongue-in-cheek love song.
The campaign launched yesterday and is live on the brand's website.
The work was developed by Freud Communications in partnership with Ralph Productions and Saatchi & Saatchi.
The drive will be supported by an online and offline PR campaign and reinforced with online advertising planned through Vizeum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London