Appointment to view: Jason Donovan on Wall's shoot
Eighties pop favourite Jason Donovan has lent his talents to an interactive online campaign from Wall's, featuring its singing miniature dog Alan. Here's a look behind the scenes.
The online work is the next stage in the brand's ‘Thank You, Thank You’ campaign, which started earlier this year with a TV ad.
It features Donovan and Alan singing a tongue-in-cheek love song.
The campaign launched yesterday and is live on the brand's website.
The work was developed by Freud Communications in partnership with Ralph Productions and Saatchi & Saatchi.
The drive will be supported by an online and offline PR campaign and reinforced with online advertising planned through Vizeum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London