Appointment to view: the best beer ads of all time?
Following San Miguel's latest TV ad this week, Brand Republic has provided the pick of the some of most popular beer ads ever made, including Heineken, Guinness, Budweiser, Carlsberg, Kronenbourg, Coors and John Smiths.
Coors Light: Jean Claude Van Damme campaign
Below are the most shared beer ads by internet users, based on figures compiled by the Viral Video Chart.
Heineken 'new home' 657,272 shares / 12,555,134 views
Heineken 'the entrance' 193,429 shares / 2,304,213 views
Budweiser 'wassup' 141,196 shares / 3,962,812 views
Guinness 'rhythm of life' 42,820 shares / 4,028,650 views
Carlsberg 'team talk' 42,285 shares / 701,250 views
Kronenbourg 1664 'baggy trousers' 26,603 shares / 240,188 views
Coors Light UK 'Jean Claude Van Damme' 26,371 shares / 160,559 views
Guinness World 'bring it to life' 24,334 shares / 653,311 views
John Smiths 'any girl in the world' 12,237 shares / 132,567 views
Note: Figures collated by Viral Video Chart and correct at time of publishing. Ads not aired in the UK have been stripped out of the poll. View the entire Top 30 chart here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London