What's new in content marketing research
This month, we discover how brands need to use content more, uncover the top searched-for items on the mobile, give away the secrets to an app's success, as well as provide solid evidence of the rise and rise of the tablet and the changing habits of its users.
UK shoppers muted on social commerce
Consumers in the UK are reluctant to take up social commerce opportunities according to a report by Havas Media Social and Lightspeed Research. The firms polled 1,007 members of sites such as Facebook and Twitter, and found that 89% had not yet purchased goods or services through such platforms, with 44% showing no interest. Similarly, 38% were not expecting to acquire anything via this route in the next year and 51% forecast less than 10% of their online spending would be accounted for by social commerce.
Tablet ads make a mark
A study has found that advertising on tablets such as the iPad is successfully engaging US consumers in a variety of ways. The Online Publishers Association and Frank N Magid Associates surveyed 2,482 people and estimated that 12% of American netizens (28m consumers) currently own a tablet. Looking deeper, 23% opted for slate devices over newspapers, 22% against magazines, and 21%..... Read More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - B2B - Reading David Thatcher Recruitment £50-65k, Reading
- Shopper Marketing Executive - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package, South East England
- ATL Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + beneifts , City of London