Regaine sponsors Yahoo's football highlights
Yahoo has sealed a deal with Regaine, signing the hair loss treatment as the sponsor of its Barclays Premier League online highlights package for the season.
Regaine: sponsors Yahoo's football highlights
The sponsorship was negotiated and managed by Carat Sponsorship on behalf of Regaine brand owner McNeil Healthcare.
Yahoo is offering up to five minutes of highlights from every Barclays Premier League game, with weekend game round-ups available on Monday and weekday game slots from the next morning.
This season Yahoo is also sending out an email newsletters on Monday mornings with links to their team's highlights.
Rowena Johnson, associate director at Carat Sponsorship, said: "For football fans catching up with, discussing and debating all of the action from the weekend's matches is a near-sacred Monday morning ritual.
"We want Regaine to be part of that conversation and are certain that Yahoo can help us to achieve that."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London