Brand Republic launches Hall of Fame
To celebrate its tenth anniversary, Brand Republic has created a Hall of Fame to recognise innovation and achievement in the advertising, media, marketing and communications industries.
The first half-a-dozen Hall of Famers will be inaugurated at the gala dinner of the BrandMax event in September.
The Hall of Fame, sponsored by marketing and technology agency LBi and its media arm bigmouthmedia, has been split into three categories, Leaders, Brands and Innovators, to celebrate the people, brands and companies that have influenced the industry since Brand Republic was launched in September 2001.
Gareth Jones, brand engagement director at LBi, said: "At LBi and bigmouthmedia we specialise in blending creative, media and technical expertise to help make brands famous, so it makes perfect sense for us to partner with BrandRepublic to launch its Hall of Fame.
"Like BrandRepublic we enjoy a strong heritage in the advertising, media, marketing and communications industries so we look forward to welcoming innovators in these fields into the Hall of Fame."
Readers can vote for those already on the shortlist, which include marketers such as Roisin Donnelly and Jill McDonald, brands including Dyson and Guinness and agencies Dare and Mother, or nominate people they believe should be included.
Nominations and voting will run for the next three weeks before being closed ahead of the event.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London