Appointment to view: Deutsche Telekom celebrates Katy Perry MTV win
Deutsche Telekom's decision to tie-up with EMI, Saatchi & Saatchi and singer Katy Perry paid off when the resulting music video won the 'Video of the Year' award at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Deutsche Telekom celebrate Katy Perry MTV win
The video was made as part of the European telecom brand's ‘Life is for Sharing’ campaign, a continuation of ads including its flashmobs at London Liverpool Street station and Herathrow Terminal 5.
The behind the scenes film being used by the brand features singer Perry as she prepared to meet fans who each had a story to tell about how music had impacted their lives.
The campaign, titled Katy's Project, was created by recruiting fans to be a part of the official video for single 'Firework'. Victorious fans from eight European Deutsche Telekom markets were then brought together for four days in Budapest for the filming of the video.
Saatchi & Saatchi London led the Katy’s Project project campaign, which it said aimed to reinforce Deutsche Telekom’s ‘life is for sharing’ brand slogan in the UK and across Europe.
Katy's Project - The Making of the Firework video
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)