Deadline approaches for BR Hall of Fame votes
The closing date for voting in the BR Hall of Fame, created to recognise innovation and achievement in the advertising, media, marketing and communications industries, has been announced and a new nomination added.
Voting will close in a little over a week on 12 September.
We’ve also added a new nomination, AKQA’s Daniel Bonner, to the leaders, brands and innovators already on the shortlist, which include marketers such as Roisin Donnelly and Jill McDonald, brands including Dyson and Guinness and agencies Dare and Mother.
Nominations can still be made to the Hall of Fame, The Hall of Fame, sponsored by marketing and technology agency LBi and its media arm bigmouthmedia and votes are flooding in.
The first half-a-dozen Hall of Famers will be inaugurated at the gala dinner of the BrandMax event later in September.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)