Hall of Fame shortlists finalised and deadline extended
Having been inundated with nominations for the Brand Republic Hall of Fame, and having added those we felt fitted the criteria of innovation and success over the past decade, we've now finalised the shortlists for voting.
To give every one ample opportunity we have extended the deadline for voting until close of play on Wednesday, 14 September. Visit the Hall of Fame, sponsored by marketing and technology agency LBi and its media arm bigmouthmedia, today and vote for those leaders, brands and innovators you feel deserve the most recognition.
The final shortlists for the leaders, brands and innovators categories are:
Sir John Hegarty
Sir Martin Sorrell
*Trevor Robinson OBE
*Laura Jordan Bambach
John Lewis Partnership
Marks & Spencer
The Hall of Fame was launched as part of Brand Republic’s 10th Anniversary celebrations, and at the gala dinner of BrandMAX in September, we will inaugurate the first six names from the advertising, media, marketing and communications industries to its ranks, recognising the achievements of just some of brands, individuals and businesses that have innovated and succeeded since Brand Republic launched in 2001.
Help us decide which half-dozen names should be honoured by voting now.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)