Appointment to view: Making of the Cadbury's Twirl Bites ad
Cadbury's ad for its new Twirl Bites features a wind-generated spinning mechanism that aims to show "the joy of twirling". Here's how the ad was created.
The ad marks the first time Cadbury’s has promoted the Twirl brand on TV in 15 years. Fallon created the spot, which shows figures, toys, cogs and sails all spinning as part of a life-sized wind machine.
The behind-the-scenes footage shows how the idea was dreamt up and how the machine was built.
The crew talk about their favourite elements of the campaign and director Yoann Lemoine explains the logistics behind the ad.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London