Appointment to view: Making of the Cadbury's Twirl Bites ad
Cadbury's ad for its new Twirl Bites features a wind-generated spinning mechanism that aims to show "the joy of twirling". Here's how the ad was created.
The ad marks the first time Cadbury’s has promoted the Twirl brand on TV in 15 years. Fallon created the spot, which shows figures, toys, cogs and sails all spinning as part of a life-sized wind machine.
The behind-the-scenes footage shows how the idea was dreamt up and how the machine was built.
The crew talk about their favourite elements of the campaign and director Yoann Lemoine explains the logistics behind the ad.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall