Appointment to view: Making of the Cadbury's Twirl Bites ad
Cadbury's ad for its new Twirl Bites features a wind-generated spinning mechanism that aims to show "the joy of twirling". Here's how the ad was created.
The ad marks the first time Cadbury’s has promoted the Twirl brand on TV in 15 years. Fallon created the spot, which shows figures, toys, cogs and sails all spinning as part of a life-sized wind machine.
The behind-the-scenes footage shows how the idea was dreamt up and how the machine was built.
The crew talk about their favourite elements of the campaign and director Yoann Lemoine explains the logistics behind the ad.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London