Duck and Cover in online model search
Fashion brand Duck and Cover has launched a digital campaign to attract potential models to become the new face of its marketing activity.
Duck and Cover: launches model competition online
The modelling competition can be entered via a dedicated website, wewantyourface.com, or via Facebook.
A public vote will decide the top five girls and boys, who will be invited to London to attend an open casting.
The campaign was created by Liverpool agency Uniform in collaboration with Duck and Cover's incumbent creative agencies Oink, Queen AbeeC and Bray Leino.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)