LBi discovers unicorn on Brick Lane
LBi literally stopped traffic outside its Brick Lane HQ this morning for the star of its latest show reel, a live unicorn (well, a horse dressed as a unicorn).
LBi: creative director Chris Clarke with his unicorn
Creative director Chris Clarke escorted the not-so mythical beast along the length of Brick Lane and into LBi’s offices in the Truman Brewery.
It will appear in an agency promo showcasing the work LBi does for clients including Coca-Cola, Sony Ericsson and SAB Miller.
Clarke said: "The unicorn symbolises LBi’s ability to transform businesses of all shapes and sizes, so they’re equipped for the digital age. At this time of the morning, nothing gets people’s attention like a horny beast."
LBi conceptual creative team Thea Hamren and Emil Rydberg hit on the idea of the unicorn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London