Tribal Fusion boosts targeting ability with BlueKai data
Online ad network Tribal Fusion has struck a deal to more deeply integrate BlueKai Exchange purchase intent data into its insight and media buying offering.
Tribal Fusion: extending its targeting efficiency with BlueKai tie-up
BlueKai claims its exchange is the world's largest marketplace for anonymous third party audience data.
The agreement enables display campaigns planned and bought through Tribal Fusion to be tailored based on users' purchase intentions in real-time, while improving campaign optimisation and reducing set-up times, Triabl Fusion said.
Doug Conely, senior director of data and targeting at Tribal Fusion, said: "BlueKai's purchase intent data, in particular, is complementary to our own interest-based data, increasing the efficiency of our audience insights and look-alike models.
"We're also excited about the opportunity to extend our dynamic ad capabilities using auto model and travel destination purchase intent data."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London