VivaKi strikes online ad compliance partnership
VivaKi, the digital media arm of Publicis Groupe, has turned to Evidon to offer its clients the ability to ensure their online ads comply with the EU ePrivacy Directive in the UK and throughout Europe.
Marco Bertozzi: managing director EMEA, VivaKi Nerve Centre
VivaKi already works with Evidon in the US, where the latter is headquartered.
Evidon provides a platform for brands and agencies to provide in-ad notice when they use online behavioural advertising.
The notice can include the AdChoices icon being promoted by IAB Europe, and can tell consumers about the companies involved in serving the ad, provide more detail such as how to opt out of receiving targeted ads, and allow them to see and control specific information used to target them.
Marco Bertozzi, EMEA managing director for the VivaKi Nerve Center, said: "VivaKi is a strong supporter of privacy controls and we support our clients' desire to empower consumers to make informed decisions about their information use online, while complying with the ePrivacy Directive."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading