RAC appoints Occam to handle data
RAC, the automotive services company, has appointed Occam to handle its data management requirements and develop a single customer view database.
RAC: hands data account to Occam
The move follows the sale of RAC by parent insurance company Aviva to the US private equity firm Carlyle Group in June this year, for £1bn. The sell-off was part of Aviva’s strategy to focus on its insurance and savings business.
RAC aims to deliver more efficient and insightful marketing campaigns with the appointment, focusing on changing consumer behaviour. The insurer is keen to improve its relationship with its customers by sending them tailored communication.
Chris Bates, head of marketing at RAC, said: "Occam showed a clear understanding of our needs and demonstrated solutions, which will undoubtedly enable us to be more intelligent in creating and analysing our future customer management activity."
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Account Executives become £23-24K, Merseyside
- Digital Marketing Manager - Onsite Conversion Up to 12 month FTC (Maternity cover) Which? c. £45,000 - £55,000, Greater London
- Head of Corporate Communications London Borough of Hounslow £55572 - 67544 per year + Final Salary Pension, Hounslow Central
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London