RAC appoints Occam to handle data
RAC, the automotive services company, has appointed Occam to handle its data management requirements and develop a single customer view database.
RAC: hands data account to Occam
The move follows the sale of RAC by parent insurance company Aviva to the US private equity firm Carlyle Group in June this year, for £1bn. The sell-off was part of Aviva’s strategy to focus on its insurance and savings business.
RAC aims to deliver more efficient and insightful marketing campaigns with the appointment, focusing on changing consumer behaviour. The insurer is keen to improve its relationship with its customers by sending them tailored communication.
Chris Bates, head of marketing at RAC, said: "Occam showed a clear understanding of our needs and demonstrated solutions, which will undoubtedly enable us to be more intelligent in creating and analysing our future customer management activity."
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham