RAC appoints Occam to handle data
RAC, the automotive services company, has appointed Occam to handle its data management requirements and develop a single customer view database.
RAC: hands data account to Occam
The move follows the sale of RAC by parent insurance company Aviva to the US private equity firm Carlyle Group in June this year, for £1bn. The sell-off was part of Aviva’s strategy to focus on its insurance and savings business.
RAC aims to deliver more efficient and insightful marketing campaigns with the appointment, focusing on changing consumer behaviour. The insurer is keen to improve its relationship with its customers by sending them tailored communication.
Chris Bates, head of marketing at RAC, said: "Occam showed a clear understanding of our needs and demonstrated solutions, which will undoubtedly enable us to be more intelligent in creating and analysing our future customer management activity."
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London