TNT Post UK sales and marketing director departs
TNT Post UK sales and marketing director Marc Caulfield has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
TNT Post: Marc Caulfield steps down
Caulfield joined the company in 2010, having previously run his own consultancy.
He has also worked a number of advertising and media agencies including in head of direct roles at MPG and Initiative.
TNT has not appointed a successor and is reviewing the post.
In a statement, TNT said Caulfield left "on amicable terms" and it was "appreciative of all the work he has done over the past year".
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London