Harvest Digital appoints AppNexus to build trading desk
Harvest Digital is building a new trading desk, as it looks to bolster its data operations and ramp up its overall offering.
Harvest Digital: appoints AppNexus
The digital agency has appointed AppNexus, the online real-time ad company, to provide it with technology to bid for individual impression in real-time and improve targeting advertising.
The move marks the first time that Harvest Digital has appointed a dedicated online ad operator of this ilk.
Emma Wilson, managing director at Harvest Digital, said: "At the heart of our trading strategy is an advanced propensity model that helps us define bidding and pricing strategies across display media and search marketing."
In September this year, Hi-Media, the European online ad network and publisher, announced it was making a foray into real-time bidding by partnering with AppNexus to provide the technology.
Harvest Digital was set up in 2001 and is headquartered in London. It offers clients media planning, search marketing, email marketing and web design.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London