Creativebrief unveils new agency procurement site
Creativebrief is re-launching its digital intermediary offering, which allows marketers to seek out, directly contact and manage their relationships with marketing agencies.
creativebrief: launches agency management site
On www.creativebrief.com, clients will be able to use a central dashboard to review the latest industry work, send RFIs via a "briefcase" tool, and interact with agencies.
The website has been designed and developed by Natural Graphic.
However, the organisation, under newly-promoted managing director Charlie Carpenter, will continue to offer face-to-face consultancy services to clients.
Tom Holmes, founder and chairman of Creativebrief, said: "The mission from day one was to make a complex and saturated agency market more accessible.
"As recession continues to bite, brand and procurement teams need to find a more efficient way of sourcing marketing services whilst ensuring they continue to work with the best partners and avoid a drop in the quality of their communications."
The intermediary is believed to be currently working with clients including Desperados, RSA, Heineken, and IHG.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Broadcast Affairs Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £30-35K + Benefits, London