White Light Media launches Hot Rum Cow
Edinburgh-based APA member White Light Media is launching its first ever news-stand title. Called Hot Rum Cow, the magazine explores the extraordinary history of booze and celebrates truly great drinks.
"There are lots of magazines about food, and some of them are very good," says publisher Fraser Allen. "There are fewer magazines about drinks, and none... Read more
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes