Buddy Media forms analytics partnership with comScore
Buddy Media and comScore have agreed a partnership to help brands and agencies measure and maximise the value of their social marketing programmes.
Buddy Media: partnering with CcomScore
The WPP-backed social media presence and campaign management company is offering clients the ability to integrate comScore data into its product suite and workflow.
The pair claim that the service will allow clients to optimise their social communications via owned media and also quantify the impact of earned media using meaningful social media metrics, such as reach/frequency, demographics, online behaviour and benchmarking of competitive brands.
Linda Abraham, CMO and executive vice-president at comScore, said: "Brands and agencies understand the importance of social media marketing, but often cite the need for the right tools to implement their strategies and the right metrics to evaluate their effectiveness. They have largely been designing their social marketing programs on faith, without the appropriate feedback loop to ensure their strategies are maximising returns."
Michael Lazerow, chief executive of Buddy Media, said: "Buddy Media clients will continue to receive our analytics in the social marketing suite for free, but now have the option to purchase a premium product that integrates comScore’s best of breed web-wide measurement service."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £42000 per annum, Farringdon