Indicia lands DMA Grand Prix
Indicia has won the Grand Prix and two golds at the DMA Awards for a campaign that helped online retailer Very.co.uk break into the mother and baby market.
Indicia's 'Work it baby' campaign for Very.co.uk
The agency helped the Shop Direct group-owned brand use digital, social media and direct mail to reach a new audience and build up interest in a web-based catwalk fashion show for Very.co.uk in October 2010.
The ‘Work It Baby’ campaign generated 121,000 microsite visits, 4,800 new customers and sold 11,000 products.
It won gold in the retail and integrated campaign categories and the agency also picked up a gold award for a campaign for Tourism Ireland.
OgilvyOne took home the most gold awards of any agency, with five including best launch campaign and best creative solution for Gaucho Restaurants.
Several agencies managed two golds – among them TMW, Publicis Chemistry, Stephens Francis Whitson, Lida, MC&C, Being London and Tanglible.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London