Boots seizes top spot in BR app chart
Boots Opticians' Eye Check app has surged to the top of the charts this week, leapfrogging the Coca-Cola Christmas app, which claimed second place.
Boots Eye Check: app tops the BR chart this week
The Eye Check app allows users to carry out some of the checks done by a professional optometrist.
Boots says the app is designed to encourage people to look after their vision and eye health, but does not intend the app to replace routine check-ups with a professional.
The Coca-Cola Christmas app, which allows the creation of virtual snow globes, continues to climb steadily, but could not compete with the surge in popularity of the ‘Eye Check by Boots’ app.
Argos returned to the chart this week with its app that allows consumers to check stock and reserve items at the store of their choice until the end of the following day.
It was recently given an update that includes an automatic reminder and reservation history.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Corporate & Major Donor Fundraising Manager (Permanent) deadline for 14th March Mayor's Fund for London £45,000, London Bridge