Staples readies pan-European social media push
Office product retailer Staples has appointed Immediate Future to advise on social media strategy for its European operations.
Staples: appoints Immediate Future for pan-European social media push
In order to launch the social media drive, the retailer has appointed the social media consultancy to lay the foundations.
Ruth Coates, Staples Europe cross-channel marketing manager, said: "We recognise that social media is changing the way that our consumers shop.
"We are working with Immediate Future to determine how and where to invest in social media to get measurable results.
The brief will require Immediate Future to build a social media framework for all the retailer’s 15 European regions, which include the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Staples will use social media to drive its marketing, customer service, ecommerce and PR functions.
Adam Lewis, Immediate Future director, said: "The output will be a robust strategy built on insight to inform how best to invest in social media to support the business."
Staples will provide its staff with social media training and mentoring to assist the rollout.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanuk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Account Manager ADLIB £25000 - £35000 per annum, Reading