Staples readies pan-European social media push
Office product retailer Staples has appointed Immediate Future to advise on social media strategy for its European operations.
Staples: appoints Immediate Future for pan-European social media push
In order to launch the social media drive, the retailer has appointed the social media consultancy to lay the foundations.
Ruth Coates, Staples Europe cross-channel marketing manager, said: "We recognise that social media is changing the way that our consumers shop.
"We are working with Immediate Future to determine how and where to invest in social media to get measurable results.
The brief will require Immediate Future to build a social media framework for all the retailer’s 15 European regions, which include the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Staples will use social media to drive its marketing, customer service, ecommerce and PR functions.
Adam Lewis, Immediate Future director, said: "The output will be a robust strategy built on insight to inform how best to invest in social media to support the business."
Staples will provide its staff with social media training and mentoring to assist the rollout.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanuk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London