Staples readies pan-European social media push
Office product retailer Staples has appointed Immediate Future to advise on social media strategy for its European operations.
Staples: appoints Immediate Future for pan-European social media push
In order to launch the social media drive, the retailer has appointed the social media consultancy to lay the foundations.
Ruth Coates, Staples Europe cross-channel marketing manager, said: "We recognise that social media is changing the way that our consumers shop.
"We are working with Immediate Future to determine how and where to invest in social media to get measurable results.
The brief will require Immediate Future to build a social media framework for all the retailer’s 15 European regions, which include the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Staples will use social media to drive its marketing, customer service, ecommerce and PR functions.
Adam Lewis, Immediate Future director, said: "The output will be a robust strategy built on insight to inform how best to invest in social media to support the business."
Staples will provide its staff with social media training and mentoring to assist the rollout.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanuk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London
- Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket