Coca-Cola Christmas: The 80s
Coca-Cola continued its successful 'Hilltop' theme continued into the 80s, which also saw a pairing between Coca-Cola and Disney.
A still from the 1989 Walt Disney Christmas Coca Cola ad
A version of the Coca-Cola Hilltop ad from Christmas 1980
An ad from the early 80s, featuring the 'I'd like to buy the world a Coke' soundtrack, but using a montage of images of children and a little girl's 'Merry Christmas' wishes at the end.
Coca-Cola welcomed back Santa Claus for its 1986 Christmas ad. It features kids sitting in Santa's lap making Christmas wishes. The soundtrack is the song "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and the ad ends with a Christmas wish and 'wink' from Santa Claus himself.
This ad from 1989 uses the slogan 'Can't beat the feeling' and features Santa Claus, alongside Disney characters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London