Coca-Cola Christmas: The 80s
Coca-Cola continued its successful 'Hilltop' theme continued into the 80s, which also saw a pairing between Coca-Cola and Disney.
A still from the 1989 Walt Disney Christmas Coca Cola ad
A version of the Coca-Cola Hilltop ad from Christmas 1980
An ad from the early 80s, featuring the 'I'd like to buy the world a Coke' soundtrack, but using a montage of images of children and a little girl's 'Merry Christmas' wishes at the end.
Coca-Cola welcomed back Santa Claus for its 1986 Christmas ad. It features kids sitting in Santa's lap making Christmas wishes. The soundtrack is the song "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and the ad ends with a Christmas wish and 'wink' from Santa Claus himself.
This ad from 1989 uses the slogan 'Can't beat the feeling' and features Santa Claus, alongside Disney characters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London