Coca-Cola Christmas: The 80s
Coca-Cola continued its successful 'Hilltop' theme continued into the 80s, which also saw a pairing between Coca-Cola and Disney.
A still from the 1989 Walt Disney Christmas Coca Cola ad
A version of the Coca-Cola Hilltop ad from Christmas 1980
An ad from the early 80s, featuring the 'I'd like to buy the world a Coke' soundtrack, but using a montage of images of children and a little girl's 'Merry Christmas' wishes at the end.
Coca-Cola welcomed back Santa Claus for its 1986 Christmas ad. It features kids sitting in Santa's lap making Christmas wishes. The soundtrack is the song "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and the ad ends with a Christmas wish and 'wink' from Santa Claus himself.
This ad from 1989 uses the slogan 'Can't beat the feeling' and features Santa Claus, alongside Disney characters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london