Coca-Cola Christmas: The 00s
During the noughties Coca-Cola mixed the classic 'Holidays are Coming' Santa ads, more Polar Bear ads and re-introduced some of Haddon Sundblom's original Santa Claus artwork.
Coca-Cola Polar Bear ad from the noughties
The noughties kicks off with this Christmas ad from 2000, which features a young boy hoping to get a Christmas kiss at a party and finally managing to win a girl over with his can of Coca-Cola at the end.
2001 welcomed back Haddon Sundblom's Santa Claus artwork in the form of an animated Christmas.
The 2002 ad features the Polar Bears once again and ends with the slogan 'life tastes good'
Coca Cola Polar Bears gaze at the moon in this ad from 2002
The 2003 ad is a slight variation of the classic 'Holidays are Coming' campaign
A young boy grows Christmas angel wings in this ad from 2004 and Santa Claus makes a brief appearance at the end
The 2005 TV ad sees the Polar Bears joined by penguins as they have an 'Arctic beach party
'The Greatest Gift' from 2006 features Santa Claus handing out bottles of Coca Cola to people from across the decades.
2007 saw another version of the classic 'Holidays are Coming' ad
The 2008 ad features a remake of Elvis Presley's song 'Can't help falling in love'
2009 ends the decade with another classic 'Holidays are Coming' ad
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London