Coca-Cola Christmas: The 00s
During the noughties Coca-Cola mixed the classic 'Holidays are Coming' Santa ads, more Polar Bear ads and re-introduced some of Haddon Sundblom's original Santa Claus artwork.
Coca-Cola Polar Bear ad from the noughties
The noughties kicks off with this Christmas ad from 2000, which features a young boy hoping to get a Christmas kiss at a party and finally managing to win a girl over with his can of Coca-Cola at the end.
2001 welcomed back Haddon Sundblom's Santa Claus artwork in the form of an animated Christmas.
The 2002 ad features the Polar Bears once again and ends with the slogan 'life tastes good'
Coca Cola Polar Bears gaze at the moon in this ad from 2002
The 2003 ad is a slight variation of the classic 'Holidays are Coming' campaign
A young boy grows Christmas angel wings in this ad from 2004 and Santa Claus makes a brief appearance at the end
The 2005 TV ad sees the Polar Bears joined by penguins as they have an 'Arctic beach party
'The Greatest Gift' from 2006 features Santa Claus handing out bottles of Coca Cola to people from across the decades.
2007 saw another version of the classic 'Holidays are Coming' ad
The 2008 ad features a remake of Elvis Presley's song 'Can't help falling in love'
2009 ends the decade with another classic 'Holidays are Coming' ad
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London