Coca-Cola Christmas: The 00s
During the noughties Coca-Cola mixed the classic 'Holidays are Coming' Santa ads, more Polar Bear ads and re-introduced some of Haddon Sundblom's original Santa Claus artwork.
Coca-Cola Polar Bear ad from the noughties
The noughties kicks off with this Christmas ad from 2000, which features a young boy hoping to get a Christmas kiss at a party and finally managing to win a girl over with his can of Coca-Cola at the end.
2001 welcomed back Haddon Sundblom's Santa Claus artwork in the form of an animated Christmas.
The 2002 ad features the Polar Bears once again and ends with the slogan 'life tastes good'
Coca Cola Polar Bears gaze at the moon in this ad from 2002
The 2003 ad is a slight variation of the classic 'Holidays are Coming' campaign
A young boy grows Christmas angel wings in this ad from 2004 and Santa Claus makes a brief appearance at the end
The 2005 TV ad sees the Polar Bears joined by penguins as they have an 'Arctic beach party
'The Greatest Gift' from 2006 features Santa Claus handing out bottles of Coca Cola to people from across the decades.
2007 saw another version of the classic 'Holidays are Coming' ad
The 2008 ad features a remake of Elvis Presley's song 'Can't help falling in love'
2009 ends the decade with another classic 'Holidays are Coming' ad
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London