Coca-Cola Christmas: 2010-2011
Bringing 80 years of festive advertising to a close, Coca-Cola has over the past two years stayed close to its original themes.
Last year's Coca-Cola Christmas 'Snowglobes' ad
In 2010 consumers were kept happy with an only slightly updated version of the classic Coca-Cola trucks Christmas ad
Alongside the 'Holidays are Coming' ad, 2010 did however offer a Coca-Cola alternative in the form of 'snowglobes' - a spot featuring Santa Claus surrounded by snowglobes which he takes pleasure in 'shaking up' in time to the ad's soundtrack 'Shake up Christmas' by Train.
Natasha Bedingfield sings the soundtrack to this year's ad, which ends with the slogan 'open happiness', the theme of its global marketing strategy.
Coca Cola has also created a Christmas 2011 Facebook page, which can be accessed here
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Email Producer Creative Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits, West London
- Communications Executive Â– Part-time Â– ethical organisation ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol