Coca-Cola Christmas: 2010-2011
Bringing 80 years of festive advertising to a close, Coca-Cola has over the past two years stayed close to its original themes.
Last year's Coca-Cola Christmas 'Snowglobes' ad
In 2010 consumers were kept happy with an only slightly updated version of the classic Coca-Cola trucks Christmas ad
Alongside the 'Holidays are Coming' ad, 2010 did however offer a Coca-Cola alternative in the form of 'snowglobes' - a spot featuring Santa Claus surrounded by snowglobes which he takes pleasure in 'shaking up' in time to the ad's soundtrack 'Shake up Christmas' by Train.
Natasha Bedingfield sings the soundtrack to this year's ad, which ends with the slogan 'open happiness', the theme of its global marketing strategy.
Coca Cola has also created a Christmas 2011 Facebook page, which can be accessed here
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London