Coca-Cola Christmas: 2010-2011
Bringing 80 years of festive advertising to a close, Coca-Cola has over the past two years stayed close to its original themes.
Last year's Coca-Cola Christmas 'Snowglobes' ad
In 2010 consumers were kept happy with an only slightly updated version of the classic Coca-Cola trucks Christmas ad
Alongside the 'Holidays are Coming' ad, 2010 did however offer a Coca-Cola alternative in the form of 'snowglobes' - a spot featuring Santa Claus surrounded by snowglobes which he takes pleasure in 'shaking up' in time to the ad's soundtrack 'Shake up Christmas' by Train.
Natasha Bedingfield sings the soundtrack to this year's ad, which ends with the slogan 'open happiness', the theme of its global marketing strategy.
Coca Cola has also created a Christmas 2011 Facebook page, which can be accessed here
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham