Coca-Cola Christmas: 2010-2011
Bringing 80 years of festive advertising to a close, Coca-Cola has over the past two years stayed close to its original themes.
Last year's Coca-Cola Christmas 'Snowglobes' ad
In 2010 consumers were kept happy with an only slightly updated version of the classic Coca-Cola trucks Christmas ad
Alongside the 'Holidays are Coming' ad, 2010 did however offer a Coca-Cola alternative in the form of 'snowglobes' - a spot featuring Santa Claus surrounded by snowglobes which he takes pleasure in 'shaking up' in time to the ad's soundtrack 'Shake up Christmas' by Train.
Natasha Bedingfield sings the soundtrack to this year's ad, which ends with the slogan 'open happiness', the theme of its global marketing strategy.
Coca Cola has also created a Christmas 2011 Facebook page, which can be accessed here
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London