ITN lures FT.com’s media sales head as commercial chief
ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
Edwards will take responsibility for ITN’s commercial interests across the company’s new-media platforms, including its website.
She is due to take up her position later this month. She replaces Owen Pringle, who is leaving ITN to take up a marketing position at BSkyB.
Before joining the FT, Edwards worked at Reuters as a sales manager and a global account manager.
ITN New Media’s managing director Garron Baines said, “Philippa joins ITN at a crucial stage in our ambition to build a direct ITN consumer brand by developing a family of channels targeted at the convergent media market.”
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton