ITN lures FT.com’s media sales head as commercial chief
ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
Edwards will take responsibility for ITN’s commercial interests across the company’s new-media platforms, including its website.
She is due to take up her position later this month. She replaces Owen Pringle, who is leaving ITN to take up a marketing position at BSkyB.
Before joining the FT, Edwards worked at Reuters as a sales manager and a global account manager.
ITN New Media’s managing director Garron Baines said, “Philippa joins ITN at a crucial stage in our ambition to build a direct ITN consumer brand by developing a family of channels targeted at the convergent media market.”
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)