ITN lures FT.com’s media sales head as commercial chief
ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
Edwards will take responsibility for ITN’s commercial interests across the company’s new-media platforms, including its website.
She is due to take up her position later this month. She replaces Owen Pringle, who is leaving ITN to take up a marketing position at BSkyB.
Before joining the FT, Edwards worked at Reuters as a sales manager and a global account manager.
ITN New Media’s managing director Garron Baines said, “Philippa joins ITN at a crucial stage in our ambition to build a direct ITN consumer brand by developing a family of channels targeted at the convergent media market.”
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England