ITN lures FT.com’s media sales head as commercial chief
ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - ITN New Media has poached Philippa Edward, FT.com’s head of media sales, to be its commercial director.
Edwards will take responsibility for ITN’s commercial interests across the company’s new-media platforms, including its website.
She is due to take up her position later this month. She replaces Owen Pringle, who is leaving ITN to take up a marketing position at BSkyB.
Before joining the FT, Edwards worked at Reuters as a sales manager and a global account manager.
ITN New Media’s managing director Garron Baines said, “Philippa joins ITN at a crucial stage in our ambition to build a direct ITN consumer brand by developing a family of channels targeted at the convergent media market.”
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London