Tesco switches mail contract to TNT Post
Tesco has moved its mail contract, which includes 180 million items a year, from DHL to TNT Post after a tender process.
Tesco: hands mail contract to TNT post
TNT Post, which is owned by PostNL, will handle a number of projects for Tesco including the mailings for all customer communications from Tesco Clubcard and Tesco Bank.
The Clubcard scheme alone sends several mailings a year to more than 15 million households.
TNT Post claims it won the contract following a competitive tender with chief executive Nick Wells attributing the win to "robust operational capability, excellent customer service and value for money".
TNT's client roster already includes Barclays, BT, Centrica, Lloyds TSB, nPower, Sky and E.ON.
In addition TNT Post said it would run test postal deliveries to homes and businesses in West London from mid-April after a previous trial in Liverpool.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London