Tesco switches mail contract to TNT Post
Tesco has moved its mail contract, which includes 180 million items a year, from DHL to TNT Post after a tender process.
Tesco: hands mail contract to TNT post
TNT Post, which is owned by PostNL, will handle a number of projects for Tesco including the mailings for all customer communications from Tesco Clubcard and Tesco Bank.
The Clubcard scheme alone sends several mailings a year to more than 15 million households.
TNT Post claims it won the contract following a competitive tender with chief executive Nick Wells attributing the win to "robust operational capability, excellent customer service and value for money".
TNT's client roster already includes Barclays, BT, Centrica, Lloyds TSB, nPower, Sky and E.ON.
In addition TNT Post said it would run test postal deliveries to homes and businesses in West London from mid-April after a previous trial in Liverpool.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham