True North beats growth targets in second quarter
New business wins helped US advertising group True North blast through its target of organic growth for the second quarter of 2000.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – New business wins helped US advertising group True North blast through its target of organic growth for the second quarter of 2000.
Agencies won new business from clients including Compaq, Boeing and Timberland to boost profits 29% to $27.1m from $21m for the same period last year. David Bell, True North chairman, said sales from new business wins increased to $537m, more than triple the $168m gained for the same period last year.
True North owns the FCB Worldwide and Bozell Worldwide networks, as well as internet consultancy Modem.Media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London