True North beats growth targets in second quarter
New business wins helped US advertising group True North blast through its target of organic growth for the second quarter of 2000.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – New business wins helped US advertising group True North blast through its target of organic growth for the second quarter of 2000.
Agencies won new business from clients including Compaq, Boeing and Timberland to boost profits 29% to $27.1m from $21m for the same period last year. David Bell, True North chairman, said sales from new business wins increased to $537m, more than triple the $168m gained for the same period last year.
True North owns the FCB Worldwide and Bozell Worldwide networks, as well as internet consultancy Modem.Media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London