True North beats growth targets in second quarter
New business wins helped US advertising group True North blast through its target of organic growth for the second quarter of 2000.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – New business wins helped US advertising group True North blast through its target of organic growth for the second quarter of 2000.
Agencies won new business from clients including Compaq, Boeing and Timberland to boost profits 29% to $27.1m from $21m for the same period last year. David Bell, True North chairman, said sales from new business wins increased to $537m, more than triple the $168m gained for the same period last year.
True North owns the FCB Worldwide and Bozell Worldwide networks, as well as internet consultancy Modem.Media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London