Sports sites victorious in UK
Sports websites are now more popular than auction sites, hobbies and career sites, according to the latest figures from research firm MMXI Europe.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Sports websites are now more popular than auction sites, hobbies and career sites, according to the latest figures from research firm MMXI Europe.
Sports sites have grown in popularity in the UK from a 1.6% reach in February to a 9.9% reach in June. The European football championship boosted visitor numbers, with football site Teamtalk.com the most popular sports site in June.
This was followed by Sports.com and the Worldwide Wrestling Federation site, wwfkingofthering.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London