Sports sites victorious in UK
Sports websites are now more popular than auction sites, hobbies and career sites, according to the latest figures from research firm MMXI Europe.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Sports websites are now more popular than auction sites, hobbies and career sites, according to the latest figures from research firm MMXI Europe.
Sports sites have grown in popularity in the UK from a 1.6% reach in February to a 9.9% reach in June. The European football championship boosted visitor numbers, with football site Teamtalk.com the most popular sports site in June.
This was followed by Sports.com and the Worldwide Wrestling Federation site, wwfkingofthering.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London