Sports sites victorious in UK
Sports websites are now more popular than auction sites, hobbies and career sites, according to the latest figures from research firm MMXI Europe.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Sports websites are now more popular than auction sites, hobbies and career sites, according to the latest figures from research firm MMXI Europe.
Sports sites have grown in popularity in the UK from a 1.6% reach in February to a 9.9% reach in June. The European football championship boosted visitor numbers, with football site Teamtalk.com the most popular sports site in June.
This was followed by Sports.com and the Worldwide Wrestling Federation site, wwfkingofthering.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London