Evidon and DoubleVerify integrate privacy and ad verification
Online privacy compliance company Evidon and ad verification company DoubleVerify have linked up to integrate their services on DoubleVerify's platform.
Scott Meyer: founder and CEO of Evidon
The partnership means clients can take advantage of DoubleVerify's measurement technology and Evidon’s InForm platform for privacy notices in ads as a fully integrated single-tag solution.
DoubleVerify is to transfer all existing online behavioural advertising compliance relationships to Evidon.
Oren Netzer, CEO of DoubleVerify, said: "Evidon has the dominant market share in the US and EU, superior technology and privacy expertise making them the top privacy control provider for us to strategically integrate with."
Scott Meyer, CEO of Evidon, said: "DoubleVerify has an enormous footprint among brands and agencies in the verification space, so integrating our technologies to help us scale Evidon’s compliance services makes a great deal of sense for us."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Ecommerce Manager Ninesharp £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Head of Support Nakama Up to £60,000, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits , South East