Evidon and DoubleVerify integrate privacy and ad verification
Online privacy compliance company Evidon and ad verification company DoubleVerify have linked up to integrate their services on DoubleVerify's platform.
Scott Meyer: founder and CEO of Evidon
The partnership means clients can take advantage of DoubleVerify's measurement technology and Evidon’s InForm platform for privacy notices in ads as a fully integrated single-tag solution.
DoubleVerify is to transfer all existing online behavioural advertising compliance relationships to Evidon.
Oren Netzer, CEO of DoubleVerify, said: "Evidon has the dominant market share in the US and EU, superior technology and privacy expertise making them the top privacy control provider for us to strategically integrate with."
Scott Meyer, CEO of Evidon, said: "DoubleVerify has an enormous footprint among brands and agencies in the verification space, so integrating our technologies to help us scale Evidon’s compliance services makes a great deal of sense for us."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire