Evidon and DoubleVerify integrate privacy and ad verification
Online privacy compliance company Evidon and ad verification company DoubleVerify have linked up to integrate their services on DoubleVerify's platform.
Scott Meyer: founder and CEO of Evidon
The partnership means clients can take advantage of DoubleVerify's measurement technology and Evidon’s InForm platform for privacy notices in ads as a fully integrated single-tag solution.
DoubleVerify is to transfer all existing online behavioural advertising compliance relationships to Evidon.
Oren Netzer, CEO of DoubleVerify, said: "Evidon has the dominant market share in the US and EU, superior technology and privacy expertise making them the top privacy control provider for us to strategically integrate with."
Scott Meyer, CEO of Evidon, said: "DoubleVerify has an enormous footprint among brands and agencies in the verification space, so integrating our technologies to help us scale Evidon’s compliance services makes a great deal of sense for us."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire