Evidon and DoubleVerify integrate privacy and ad verification
Online privacy compliance company Evidon and ad verification company DoubleVerify have linked up to integrate their services on DoubleVerify's platform.
Scott Meyer: founder and CEO of Evidon
The partnership means clients can take advantage of DoubleVerify's measurement technology and Evidon’s InForm platform for privacy notices in ads as a fully integrated single-tag solution.
DoubleVerify is to transfer all existing online behavioural advertising compliance relationships to Evidon.
Oren Netzer, CEO of DoubleVerify, said: "Evidon has the dominant market share in the US and EU, superior technology and privacy expertise making them the top privacy control provider for us to strategically integrate with."
Scott Meyer, CEO of Evidon, said: "DoubleVerify has an enormous footprint among brands and agencies in the verification space, so integrating our technologies to help us scale Evidon’s compliance services makes a great deal of sense for us."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region