United News & Media buys Healthcare Data
United News & Media is to acquire information services company Healthcare Data for £6m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - United News & Media is to acquire information services company Healthcare Data for £6m.
The company manages a database of more than 250,000 UK healthcare professionals. It supplies data and information services to pharmaceutical and medical companies and other companies, including publishers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region