Live stream: Screen Life - the view from the sofa
Brand Republic streams television marketing body Thinkbox's 'Screen Life' event live today (Thursday 28 June) from 9.30am-1pm.
9.30 - 9.40: Introduction
Lindsey Clay, Managing Director of Thinkbox, will introduce the morning and give us an update on the critical stats and facts on TV today.
9.40 - 10.00: Setting the scene for the screen
Neil Mortensen, Research and Planning Director of Thinkbox, will tell us why this timely analysis was commissioned.
10.00 – 11.00: Part 1: Motivations, mechanics & behaviours
Rob Ellis and Dr Ali Goode of COG Research, will discuss the key questions that drove the research and how they were addressed. They will share some of the main themes and findings to emerge from the study.
11.00 – 11.30: Break
11.30- 12.30: Part 2: Here comes the science…
Dr. Ali Goode and Rob Ellis will take us through the results from the lab test, focussing on the relationship between presence and receptiveness and what this means for multi-screening and television as a whole.
12.30 - 12.45: Panel session
Here’s your chance to ask the experts any questions you have from what you’ve heard during the morning. Panel includes: Rob Ellis, Dr Ali Goode, Neil Mortensen and Philip Watson of COG Research. Chaired by Lindsey Clay.
12.45 – 1pm: Next steps
Lindsey Clay will summarise the main themes from the study and talk us through what research findings mean for advertisers and agencies.
1pm Event close
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton