Live stream: Screen Life - the view from the sofa
Brand Republic streams television marketing body Thinkbox's 'Screen Life' event live today (Thursday 28 June) from 9.30am-1pm.
9.30 - 9.40: Introduction
Lindsey Clay, Managing Director of Thinkbox, will introduce the morning and give us an update on the critical stats and facts on TV today.
9.40 - 10.00: Setting the scene for the screen
Neil Mortensen, Research and Planning Director of Thinkbox, will tell us why this timely analysis was commissioned.
10.00 – 11.00: Part 1: Motivations, mechanics & behaviours
Rob Ellis and Dr Ali Goode of COG Research, will discuss the key questions that drove the research and how they were addressed. They will share some of the main themes and findings to emerge from the study.
11.00 – 11.30: Break
11.30- 12.30: Part 2: Here comes the science…
Dr. Ali Goode and Rob Ellis will take us through the results from the lab test, focussing on the relationship between presence and receptiveness and what this means for multi-screening and television as a whole.
12.30 - 12.45: Panel session
Here’s your chance to ask the experts any questions you have from what you’ve heard during the morning. Panel includes: Rob Ellis, Dr Ali Goode, Neil Mortensen and Philip Watson of COG Research. Chaired by Lindsey Clay.
12.45 – 1pm: Next steps
Lindsey Clay will summarise the main themes from the study and talk us through what research findings mean for advertisers and agencies.
1pm Event close
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London