Win a copy of The Rolling Stones book celebrating 50 years
In celebration of The Rolling Stones celebrating 50 years of playing rock and roll around the world a new compilation book featuring pages of unseen material is up for grabs for Brand Republic readers.
Brand Republic has teamed up with theebookpeople.com to celebrate the biggest rock band in the world and offer a great chance to win a free digital copy of the book charting the lives of Mick Jagger et al, entitled ‘50 Years – The Rolling Stones. Views from the inside, views from the outside’.
The book includes rare Mick Jagger quotes, past interviews and more than 75 images from the last 50 years. To be eligible to win one of 10 digital copies from theebookpeople.com could not be easier, simply go to Brand Republic’s Facebook page and complete this sentence: "I deserve to win The Rolling Stones’ 50 year milestone because…"
The quintessential English rock band, formed in London in 1962, have released 22 albums in the UK, with hits including ‘(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction’, ‘Get Off of My Cloud’, ‘Paint It, Black’ and ‘Wild Horses’.
Channel the spirit of Mick, Keith, Charlie and Ronnie for the next 50 years.
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London