Win a copy of The Rolling Stones book celebrating 50 years
In celebration of The Rolling Stones celebrating 50 years of playing rock and roll around the world a new compilation book featuring pages of unseen material is up for grabs for Brand Republic readers.
Brand Republic has teamed up with theebookpeople.com to celebrate the biggest rock band in the world and offer a great chance to win a free digital copy of the book charting the lives of Mick Jagger et al, entitled ‘50 Years – The Rolling Stones. Views from the inside, views from the outside’.
The book includes rare Mick Jagger quotes, past interviews and more than 75 images from the last 50 years. To be eligible to win one of 10 digital copies from theebookpeople.com could not be easier, simply go to Brand Republic’s Facebook page and complete this sentence: "I deserve to win The Rolling Stones’ 50 year milestone because…"
The quintessential English rock band, formed in London in 1962, have released 22 albums in the UK, with hits including ‘(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction’, ‘Get Off of My Cloud’, ‘Paint It, Black’ and ‘Wild Horses’.
Channel the spirit of Mick, Keith, Charlie and Ronnie for the next 50 years.
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)