Freecom share price rises as CEO departs
Freecom.net has lost its chief executive Michael Williams, who has resigned suddenly, causing the company’s share price to rise by 16%.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Freecom.net has lost its chief executive Michael Williams, who has resigned suddenly, causing the company’s share price to rise by 16%. The company’s commercial director Bodo Heiss has also left the company.
Williams resigned to “pursue new business opportunities” and has been replaced by finance director Paul Coleman.
Freecom provides e-commerce services, hosting and domain registration to SMEs. Under Williams’ leadership, Freecom embarked on an acquisition spree, which sometimes drew criticism from investors and analysts. After the company’s flotation in November last year, three acquisitions were made including the loss-making Systems Union Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham