Nintendo plans two internet game consoles
Nintendo plans to introduce two new internet-ready game consoles, prompting analysts to predict a surge in its share price.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Nintendo plans to introduce two new internet-ready game consoles, prompting analysts to predict a surge in its share price.
The 32-bit Gameboy Advance is due for launch later this year, followed by a 128-bit model, codenamed Dolphin, early next year. The Dolphin console is Nintendo’s answer to Sega and Sony, who have already launched 128-bit consoles.
Nintendo shares rose to more than 20,000 yen (£126.18) earlier this week, for the first time since March.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 + bens, London
- Junior Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Berkshire