Germany's Simpleshow launches in the UK
Simpleshow, the German company that produces deliberately stripped-down animations, is setting up a UK office after doubling in size for four years straight.
Simpleshow: explains the offside rule
Simpleshow has hired Tom Shaw, who previously worked at Future Publishing’s international licensing and syndication operation, as country sales manager for the UK.
The company has ridden a wave of demand for its simple videos, which explain concepts with video featuring cutout-style black and white drawings moved around by a hand.
Since its inception in 2008 it has produced around 1,000 clips for nearly 400 different companies, including both internal and external communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire