Germany's Simpleshow launches in the UK
Simpleshow, the German company that produces deliberately stripped-down animations, is setting up a UK office after doubling in size for four years straight.
Simpleshow: explains the offside rule
Simpleshow has hired Tom Shaw, who previously worked at Future Publishing’s international licensing and syndication operation, as country sales manager for the UK.
The company has ridden a wave of demand for its simple videos, which explain concepts with video featuring cutout-style black and white drawings moved around by a hand.
Since its inception in 2008 it has produced around 1,000 clips for nearly 400 different companies, including both internal and external communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London