Germany's Simpleshow launches in the UK
Simpleshow, the German company that produces deliberately stripped-down animations, is setting up a UK office after doubling in size for four years straight.
Simpleshow: explains the offside rule
Simpleshow has hired Tom Shaw, who previously worked at Future Publishing’s international licensing and syndication operation, as country sales manager for the UK.
The company has ridden a wave of demand for its simple videos, which explain concepts with video featuring cutout-style black and white drawings moved around by a hand.
Since its inception in 2008 it has produced around 1,000 clips for nearly 400 different companies, including both internal and external communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham