3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Volkswagen "protection"
This Volkswagen ad, created by BMP DDB, follows in a long line of advertising hits for the autos brand.
Beautiful cinematography is pitched perfectly with a classical score to give an epic ambience to this commercial. In a number of scenarios, including a riot, horserace and boxing match, people in danger curl themselves into balls to protect themselves from dog, fire, hoof and glove
The ad, directed by Jonathan Glazer, is used to relate this survival instinct to its small car, ending with the line, 'Have you ever noticed how protected you feel when you make yourself small'.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Woburn Sands
- Senior Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Capability Manager - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, South East England
- Account Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Double OTE, City of London