3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Match.com "accidental duet"
Ad agency Mother, London launched the first large campaign for UK's Match.com. The ad was part of a £7m through the line campaign, and features a couple finding love in a music shop.
The ad, which was also shortlisted for a Thinkboxes award in 2010, explores the nature of the moment when two people just know they’ve found each other.
Directed by Si & Ad, the brief was to show how love is something understood through stories.
The song the pair sing is an original commissioned by Match and was followed in 2011 by "girl on the platform", in which a young couple meet while stood on opposite platforms of a train station.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London