Too many social media campaigns are small-scale, short-term and lack proof of effectiveness
Unilever, P&G and Kraft are the "most social" brand owners. However, too many social media campaigns are short-term and low-budget and are still failing to quantify their impact on sales, market share or other financial metrics, according to a new report.
Social media: many are failing to quantify their impact on sales
The report from marketing information service Warc argues that marketers need to apply the same seriousness to planning, budgeting and measuring campaigns with a social media element as they do to more traditional campaigns.
However, this is despite metrics remaining hard to quantify in many cases.Follow @@gordonmacmillan
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London