3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Ronseal "does exactly what it says on the tin"
Despite initially "bombing" in focus groups, Ronseal's "does exactly what it says on the tin" strapline has become a part of language and secured the brand its position as market leader.
The line, initiated in 1994 has been the cornerstone of Ronseal advertising since.
The ad was created by agency HHCL and has been spoofed across advertising and media since its launch.
The ad was directed by Andy Wilson, with the iconic line created originally by Liz Whiston and Dave Shelton of the advertising agency.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London