French Red Cross scores viral hit via Harlem Shake with a difference
The French Red Cross has scored a viral hit with a Harlem Shake video with a notable difference.
The video, in two parts, starts with a traditional Harlem Shake-like dance movement, before the second half of the video reviews a different story.
The video seeks to highlight the fact that one-third of the world’s population, or 2.6 billion people, have no access to toilets where they live.
These sanitary conditions give rise to devastating epidemics that kill millions. Diarrhoea alone, resulting from lack of hygiene, kills 2.5 million people each year and half of those who die are children.
This viral hit for the French Red Cross was created by Rapp France. Money raised by the campaign will go towards the charity's actions to improve access to clean water and sewage facilities in the Republic of Congo.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London