3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Lynx "getting dressed"
Winning four Silvers at D&AD and a Gold Cannes Lion, this ad for Unilever's Lynx body spray was also shortlisted three times at the 2005 British Arrows awards.
Created by BBH London, the ad was a new twist on the Lynx Effect campaign. It starts with a couple waking up in bed and follows them as they slowly start to get dressed.
As the ad unfolds, the couple move through the city, picking up their abandoned clothes where they’d left them, before ending up, back where they started, at the supermarket.
Directed by Ringan Ledwidge, the ad features Israel Kamakawiwòole's version of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow', which has featured in an array of Hollywood films and television programmes.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London